Michael’s Gardening services incorporate all types of gardening tasks, servicing the wider Granite Belt areas.
No job its too big or too small.
Michael’s Gardening Services include:
- ‘Once off’ lawn mowing and edging
- Regular lawn mowing and maintenance of lawns and edges, (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- Yard tidy ups – ready for a new season or if you have just moved in or out of a premises.
- Lawn and Garden fertilising
- Organic rubbish removals to local tip
- Hard rubbish removal to local tip
- Hedge trimming
- Specialised hedge shaping
- Hedge maintenance
- Hand picking and weeding of garden beds
- Low Bush trimming (We can refer you to excellent specialist tree maintenance crews)
- Garden bed tidy ups ( for overgrown garden beds)
- New garden beds
- Ants Control
- Weed Control
The Granite Belt, Queensland
Glen Aplin to Dalveen
Other areas on request
Quotes: Just as there are no ‘stock standard’ jobs or gardens, there are no stock standard prices for jobs. Prices will depend on the level of difficulty involved with the task, time projected it will take to undertake the role and includes hourly rates for driving to and from the tip and/or gardening/hardware stores; should the role require items not supplied.
Quotes for larger jobs cannot be given over the phone or on email, unless detailed photographs of the area or a personal visit have been undertaken.